01. The effects of treatments for osteoporosis on mortality S-Cummings
02. Denosumab in the long-term treatment of osteoporosis E-Czerwinski
03. Denosumab and bisphosphonates. M-Korkosz
04. How long to treat osteoporosis, to discontinue or not to discontinue therapy. E-Sewerynek
05. Management of osteoporosis induced by chronic, systemic use of glucocorticoids. P-Gluszko.
06. Osteoporosis in men W-Misiorowski
07. Treatment of spinal fractures. M-Jablonski
08. Does vitamin D prevent falls. M-Berwecka
09. Bisphosphonates indications (smPC) and contraindications. W-Pluskiewicz
10. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Ch. Sudecka). A-Zyluk.
11. Place of bone turnover markers in the diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis R-Lorenc.
12. The latest definition of sarcopenia. M-Berwecka.
13. Musculoskeletal manifestations of hyperparathyroidism J-Badurski.
14. Fall risk assessment, strength, speed, muscle mass. M-Warzecha. am.
15. Atypical femoral fractures. E-Czerwinski.
16. Management of mineral and bone disorders in chronic kidney disease (CKD-MBD). A-age.
17. Osteogenesis imperfecta in adults. J-Konstantynowicz.
18. Bone changes in patients with sarcoidosis. E-Chef.
19. Physiotherapy in the prevention and therapy of osteoarthritis. J-Jawork.
20. The use of TBS in fracture risk assessment in osteopenia. M-Berwecka.
Share or print this page: